14.1.10

one morning *updated 1*

it was a fresh morning. and i did not have anything to do or say.
my body still wanted the rest, but my eyes kept open.
i heard footsteps at the door. and i knew who it was. it should be mom waking me up in the morning.
but when the door opened, i was dead wrong.
it wasn't mum.
it was alicia.
my cousin, my annoying, self centered cousin.
who likes to use up the mansion as her own space.
and order's everyone around.
this is bad. really bad.
and mum is going out of town with dad. leaving me with alicia.
oh no, i'm dead.
it's the butler's and maid's day off..


my head snapped up, but my eyes that were looking at alicia was particularly dead.
i didn't like this, it would be torture. i have to find a way put. please god, please.
make me have a solution.

"what are you staring at? are you deaf? go and cook! ur mum and dad is out already. i'm hungry and there is no one to serve me!!" alicia yelled at me.

i don't need this now, i thought in my head. i just broke up with jake, and you give me a hardtime here. thanks mom, your the best.

"hello, christina? i am talking to you? what, did you lose your hearing or something. hurry up lazy ass!"alicia continued

i can't take it anymore!

"look alicia. you do not own this house. not now, not ever. so keep on dreaming. i am not your slave, and no one in this house is. you don't even have the money to pay up ok? so, quit it! if you're hungry, grab a pan, and fry an egg or something bimbo! it doesnt mean that you're blond and i'm brunette that you can oreder me aroud! i have enough of you melodrama!! get out of this house or i'll make you!!" i shouted at her as a response.

you should have seen the look on her face. shocked, seriously shocked.

"i.. iiii... um.. i.." alicia stuttered
"you what?!!" i barked at her

"i'm sorry! i just wanted a place that felt like home and everyone welcomed me.
oh, god, i'm such a bimbo!" she soobed her way through.

oh no, not her drama act again.

"look, if you just be a less pain in the ass, no one is goona kick you out okay? i'm having a hard time okay. jake broke up with me. i'm messed up. and you came yelling at me in the morning. i slept at4 this morning, crying the whole night. so, can you please give me a break?"

oh, christy.. i'm soo sorry. i didn't know. oh dear. i should be a shoulder to cry on. and i became a pain in the ass. sorry ok. let's do something to cheer you up. i'll cook and you get showered." alicia replied in a guilty face mannered.

i had to agree with her as all my plans were with jake, and if there is no more jake, then no more plans. oh well, why not.

getting of my queensized bed, i went to alicia and gave her a quick hug.
"thanks cuz"i said shortly.

i took my towel, to head for the toilet, yet, suddenly, there was a noise.
it was a loud shot. a sound of cracks.

alicia and i looked at each other, bewildred.
this is not happening, i thought in my head..

"alicia, did you set the alarm?" i whispered.
"not really. why?" she said a little bit too ludly..

shit, that was all my response. i took my cellphone and called jake. it was an emergency. and i needed fast help.

"jake? sorry to bother you. can you help. somebody is trying to rob the house. they shot the front mirror"
i waited for his response
"your alarm?"
"alicia's here. she forgot to set the alarm. i'm seriously scared. help here, please."
"i'll be there. in 5 mins. i'll bring the cops. find a safe place" click, the call ended

but the worst was to come

*********************************************************************

"alicia, where's ur stuff?"
"downstairs, why?"
"well. we're gonna sneaak out. can u climb?"
"hey, u're not the only one who sneaks out okay. i may have the privilege of going out all the time, but sometimes i need to sneak out to. or, sneak in somebody's house. oh. i shouldn't have told you that."

i rolled my eyes to her and took out the rope in my chessdrawer. like a pro, i tossed the rope out of my window and tied the rope to my grill. i took my backpack with whatever i could take and start climbing down with alicia close by. it was quite funny sneaking out in the day with only my night dress on. but i couldn't care. those people who broke in could take us a hostage. i won't be a hostage. will not.

"hey, where re we going?"alicia whispered.
"just follow me"i said.

the safest place i know is the lakeview garden. jake and i always go there when we were in trouble. there were lots of people. plus, we know some people living there. did i tell you, that jake is an undercover police?
oh yes. my dates with him couldn't be less interesting.

i was so distracted with my thoughts that. i stumbled upon a rock. i fell down hard as i was running. damn. i wrecked the wooden box. and the sound was pretty loud. i look sideways at alicia. all i was thinking was shit.shit.shit. we're gonna get caught. damn.

alicia held my hend and help me up. we wre about to run and.



to be continued, when i have time

1 comment:

  1. slm
    really luv ur blog
    the way u write ur stories r certainly enjoyable up till the very end

    ReplyDelete