14.1.10

a tale to be told



i woke up in the morning in shock. the image in front of me was hard to believe. my room was in a hectic mess. it was surely not the way my room looked like last night. the room was haywire, as such it was far from the image of my room before. frantic of what happened to my room, i quickly got out of the lay on the bed that i was sleeping on. as i was sitting up, i touched over something under the covers. it was wet, yet soft. feeling absurdly curious of what the thing was, i quickly pulled the covers off the bed. to my astonishment, there was a body on my bed, a body which i knew well of, with what seemed to me like blood. i felt scared and terrified and i was speechless. the body on my bed, was my boyfriend, Chris. i felt disgusted by the thought of sleeping with a corpse and even more disgusted with the awful smell of blood. not knowing of what to do next, i stood by the window silently while my tears crawled down my cheeks. i tried to control myself, but i could not. instead i went near to chris and hugged him despite of the excruciating smell of drenched blood. i continued to sob louder as i did not know what to do. my thoughts were in a mess

suddenly, someone knocked on my door. i felt a cold chill run down my spine and quickly i let go of chris. the doorknob was twisted and the door craked open. i froze beside chris. my heart was beating fastand cold sweats was trickling down my forehead. i was anticipated for who was at the door. as far as i was concerned, i owned this mansion on my own. how on earth would there be anyone else in my house, or was i missing something? why was chris dead on my bed? what is really happening?? all the question kept running in my head, but when i sam the person at the door, i stop of thinking anything at all.


"there you are shawna! we'v been looking for you. it's pretty hard you know, your mansion is quite big." the person said

"fred, you scared the hell out of me! what the hell is going on here? why are you here? what is this??" i said pointing to the lifeless chris

"ah, chris? it's a good thing you did not drink all of his blood. or he would have been dead. he'll be back in a couple of hours though. don't worry to much darl." he said,coming closer to me.

"what do you mean? he's all covered in blood. what did you mean i drank his blood? what?" i answered feeling so confused.

"your memories fails you dear, welcome to the world of being a vampire. and say hello to your creater." he answered, smiling


i was taken aback with fred's answer. how did this happen.how, when, why? i needed answers and i wanted to know them now. but before i could ask another question to fred,he was gone.
i shrugged and then turned to look at chris again. what am i going to do with you dear? i sat on the bed and looked at my masterpiece. well, my victim to be exact. i took my towel and took a shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment